Saturday, March 6, 2010

This morning I just want to appreciate the beautiful sunlight.   The days are getting warmer and longer and I do hope that we have seen the last of the white stuff.  The sky here is the most amazing blue with not a cloud to be seen.  As soon as The Rock Star wakes up to get on yet another conference call, I will head out into the light.  Do my morning walk and clear my head.  Last night I watched one of those live morning feeds we had recorded.  A small Maine port town slowly waking.  The sea gulls were crying stubbornly while the boats were caught in silhouette of a rising sun.  And they sluggishly shuffled around on the docks cleaning and scrubbing their way to a big catch.  There are no sea gulls here but I hear the crows already - screaming their way into a new day, they are annoying and insistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment